Vintage and Studs

September 24, 2012







High Fashion clothing requires self-knowledge, nerve, and creative spirit. I love pairing Vintage and Modern pieces together in a personal and original way. When I found this dress, I absolutely fell in love. It is truly a special piece and worth the investment. When shopping, always go for quality, not  quantity. 




Dress: Victor Costa (from the Nantucket Vintage Shop), love this one too. Belt: Vintage (also love this one) Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer. Shoes: Sam Edelman. Watch: Michele. Bracelets: Lilly Pulitzer. David Yurman. Tory Burch. JCrew. Earrings: JCrew. Nail Color: OPI Ski Teal We Drop.

3 comments:

  1. That belt is so neat, reminds me a little of SJP's from the first SATC movie! And cute arm party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color of the dress.. :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress...I wore a magenta and turquoise combo over the weekend too! xx

    ReplyDelete