Holy Heat Wave

July 19, 2012




Happy Thursday! Heat wave here in Avalon! I saw someone in NYC wearing purple and yellow together and really liked the contrast. I've had this zip-up bright yellow Tibi skirt for a few years and I chose to pair it with a more conservative, purple top. I normally don't like tight bandeau skirts, but the zipper and rouching detail is such good! 

Skirt: Tibi (old but I love this yellow leather one). Also, less expensive version.
Top: JCrew (similar).
Clutch: Tory Burch.
Shoes: Banana Republic (sold out but these are cute). Also, cheaper pair.
Watch: Michael Kors.
Necklace: Nashelle.
Bracelets: David Yurman. JCrew. Gold antique link bracelet.
Earrings: JCrew (similar).
Ring: David Yurman.
Nail Color: OPI Strawberry Margarita.

7 comments:

  1. Strawberry Margarita is one of my all-time favorite colors! I LOVE your outfit! Can I come raid your closet?! I'm dying over that TB clutch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      Isn't strawberry margarita the BEST??? I can't get enough!!! Love your blog, I Obviously follow every day!!!
      Xoxo
      Margs

      Delete
  2. http://www.toryburch.com/REVA-CLUTCH/50009802,default,pd.html?dwvar_50009802_color=001&start=3&q=reva%20clutch

    silver and gold can be found on toryburch.com =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely post and blog!

    check me out ..
    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely love your blog! I'll definitely be following you!
      Xoxo
      Margs

      Delete
  4. You look amazing! Love the arm candy!! :-)

    Http://poutlipscurvyhips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tessa! I love your blog! I check it all the time!!! xoxo

      Delete