Manic Monday

July 16, 2012





Hope everyone had a great weekend! I was in Philadelphia for the weekend and went out to dinner in Old City. I chose a relaxed look for the night with a silk Tibi tank and Seven Jeans. I still wanted to add something special, so I brought this sequin jacket, which will also be great in the Fall. I went out in Rittenhouse Square and found someone who was giving out temporary tattoos with eye liner for a charity event. I love my SGS tattoo! 

Tank: Tibi (From last year, but similar here).
Jacket: Zara. (Old, but I love this one). Also, a less expensive look.
Bra: Cosabella (purchased at Closet Boutique).
Jeans: Seven Jeans.
Shoes: Jack Rogers.
Necklace: Jennifer Zeuner. Mom's antique locket (similar). Also, an inexpensive locket.
Earrings: David Yurman.
Bag: Chanel (similar look). Also, a less expensive version.
Bracelets: David Yurman. Recycled Material Bracelets (similar, similar).
Watch: Michael Kors.
Nail Polish: OPI No Room for the Blues (similar).

0 comments:

Post a Comment