Sail Away

July 18, 2012






I love nautical themed clothes, so I was very excited when I saw this dress. The anchor detailing and zippers on the side are such good! This dress looked a little boxy, so I put a pink and white striped button down underneath to give it a layered look. Also, try a jean button down for a more laid back feel. Have a great Wednesday!


Dress: JCrew (sold out, but similar JCrew style here)
Button Down: Ralph Lauren.
Sweater: Lacoste (old, but I love this one). Less expensive look here.
Shoes: Jack Rogers.
Sunglasses: Ralph Lauren.
Clutch: Hobo (similar and great inexpensive find). Also, loving this Rebecca Minkoff clutch.
Earrings: J.Crew (similar, similar)
Watch: Michael Kors.
Bracelets: Antique Gold Link Bracelet (similar). David Yurman.
Nail Color: OPI Strawberry Margarita.

0 comments:

Post a Comment